Tuesday, September 24, 2013

On the go!

I am excited that I am able to take on more roles at our chruch.  I am going to begin being the "Environment and Curriculum Coordinator" for our children's church.  I usually go to the church to get some work done once or twice a week.  I load Stella in her walker and she can cruise around the children's area.    This was the first stage set I have done.  Luckily, we had most of the materials.  I just had to set them up.


Stella loves to play the drums on the coffee table.


 Our living room is offficially flooded with baby stuff everywhere.  As soon as we tidy up and get all the toys back in the bin, Stella knocks it over and gets everything out. 




She likes to crawl under things, so we built a fort.



Nana had this ball pit at her house.  We got it out and Stella loved it.  It has provided lots of entertainment for us all.








No comments:

Post a Comment