Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Babyproof!

Well, she is officially into everything.  She pulls cords out of the outlet, so we had to beef up our baby proofing.  I bought these outlet covers that close as a cord it pulled out. 

She had her first taste of spaghetti and meatballs, made from our canned tomatoes.  Yum!!

She still loves to swing.

I came home to find that Bristol got on our counter and stole some lentil baby food that I made. He was able to chew through the (brand new) baby food container I freeze it in, and he ate all of the lentils.  This is his "I am in trouble" stance. 



Partners in crime.



We went to cheer Garrett on at his base ball game!

We are running low on sleep! This girl has not been sleeping through the night since we arrived home from Pennsylvania.. Anyone who knows us knows that we value our 8 hours.  It has been a long while since we have seen 8 ours, but these smiles keep us going though! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment