Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Getting too big!

Stella loves this little Step 2 car.  She loves to be on Bristol's level and giggles pretty much the entire time she is "driving".  She keeps her hands on the wheel.

Now that Stella has mastered pulling up, she is getting into more and more trouble.  :)  If anyone has a computer on the couch, she gets a determined look on her face and reaches for the keyboard.  She is able to hit the escape and power buttom pretty easily. 



Now that she is at the 8 month mark, I have enjoyed trying different foods with her.  So far, the only thing she does like is avocado.  She will eat it, but loses interest pretty fast. 

 Naptime (and bedtime) have become more difficult now that she can pull up.   I found her like this when I needed he to be napping. 



I get her dressed on the floor now, because I don't trust her on the changing table.  She immediately tries to escape and I worry she will fall off.  Now, I pretty much need to hog tie her to keep her in one spot!

We went to a Kindermusik intro class with the playgroup.  We won't have time during the week to take it, so the intro class was fun.  Stella loves it.  I hope we can fit it in our busy schedule in the spring.




My friend and neighbor, Stevie and her two little ones (Rhett and Blair) came, too!


 Manuvering around the living room with her new skills and giving daddy kisses!


Gus spent the night with us while Debi, Zane, Garrett, Annette, and Marcus when to a Texas Tech football game.  It was fun getting to spend time with just Gus and Stella.  Stella definitely knows that is her cousin.  If he has somethings she wants, she just tries to take it.  She sticks her tongue out and pulls.  I can foresee this becoming a problem later on.  :) They love eachother though.

I got Gus a plastic iPhone and he is pretty proud of it.  He carried it around in his pants pocket.


 We went ot Chicfila and played (and ate dessert).  Afterwards, we played at the park.  It was a fun night!


No comments:

Post a Comment