Monday, September 23, 2013

More celebrating..

We went out to celebrate Garrett's "real" birthday.  We had sushi at Sizushi and yogurt at Blue Heaven.  Stella got to have some, too.

Kevin and Lori, our neighbors, had us over to help break in their brand new pool! Stella was a fan!


 Bristol is starting to show affection towards Stella and Stella continues to harass him whenever she can.  When I get her in the morning, he likes to go with me.  She does not always appreciate it, though.
 

I am posting this late..but August was HOT in Texas.  We cooled off with some popsicles. Stella loved them.  If Jarrett or I had one, she would crawl across the room to us and beg for a bite.

 
 Snuggles on the couch in the morning.  I am officially working only at Sorenson Communications interpreting video relay calls.  I work Tuesday and Thursdays from 6 am to 2 pm. Monday, Wednesdays, and Friday are AWESOME! We usually wake up and are lazy, then go for a walk with our friends, and spend the day together.  I feel so blessed to have this opportunity.


Stella started to sleep less at night.  We decided to suppliment her with some heavier food.  This is my first time making baby food containing meat:  Chicken thighs with celery, carrots, and sweet potatoes.  Stella liked it!




No comments:

Post a Comment