Saturday, July 27, 2013

July

Jarrett will be traveling for two weeks in July, so we took advantage of his time at home.  
We went to eat at Mi Cocina in downtown Fort Worth

Stella is getting really rough.  If she has the chance, she will grab ahold of your face and just smash her mouth against your cheek.  I thought she was doing it only because she was rooting for food.  She also does it when she is playing or fussing.  I am not quite sure what it means.  Look at the grip she has on Jarrett's face!!


Kisses for daddy.



We went to Taste of Dallas.  Stella had a taste of chocolate gelato and she was definitely a fan!

Trying to crawl!



She is finally starting to feed herself foods.  I gave her a noodle to chew on while I was eating.  She liked it!
 




 My sweet girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment