Saturday, July 27, 2013

First Father's Day!

We spent the weekend of Jarrett's first father's day in Big Spring.  We hung by the pool and got to see Jarrett's Aunt Judy and Uncle Steve and their family. Saturday night, we went to eat at the Settle's Hotel restaurant with Jacoby, Stephanie, the kids, and Granny.   It was great food!  Sunday, we got up and had brunch at the Settle's Hotel again with my parents.

 



Stella and I are so, so blessed to have my dad!  He is laughing in the photo because she had a bit of a blow out as I handed her over for a photo with Papa.  We love you, Papa!



 

 




We left after brunch Sunday afternoon.  The ride home was pretty rough...Stella was NOT wanting to be in the car any longer.   We made it though. :)
 



These are some of my favorite photos of Jarrett and Stella.  He is such an amazing daddy to Stella.  He cleans, he cooks, he changes diapers, and does more than I could ever ask of him.  He works so, so hard for us and we appreciate it so much.  I love you, babe!




No comments:

Post a Comment