Monday, July 8, 2013

Catching Up

Summertime came and school ended so fast, that I have fallen behind on updating this blog! I am going to attempt to make up for the past month!


At the end of May, our friends Stevie and Fletcher invited us to dinner to celebrate their anniversary.  Their daughter is just three weeks older than Stella, so we shared a babysitter and went to dinner.  We had fun and enjoyed some awesome food!

Stella and Blair





Hanging around the house and chewing on toes!



Stella has started to grab our faces every chance she gets. 




On Stella's five month birthday, we started real food (other than just rice cereak).  She started with sweet potatoe puree and loves real food!  She is quite the eater.
At five months old, Stella is trying to sit up on her own but needs a little help.  She loves to watch Bristol, watch the TV, and play with soft stuffed animals.  She loves watching and laughing at her cousins.

I left my computer home one day, and my mom brought it to me at school.  Stella paid a visit to my students.
 Jarrett and my dad attended a men's retreat at our church.  While they were gone, my friend Rachel came over and we took our girls to the park.  Stella loves to play wiht big kids. 





On the Jimmy Kimmel show, he featured a segment on "baby mugging" where you make it look like your baby is in a coffee mug.  I thought it was pretty hilarious.


We got a big girl carseat! Stella is much more comfortable!

Playing with Daddy on the slide.


No comments:

Post a Comment