Sunday, February 17, 2013

My first attempt!

Well, I have taken nearly a million pictures of Stella's every move the past 7 1/2 weeks.  With no way to keep them organized, I have decided to give "blogging" an attempt!  Starting at the beginning, I will post some of our favorite moments during our new life with Miss Stella!

These are the last few photos I took before she arrived!

This is Christmas Day 2012! We celebrated Christmas eve at the Bittings' house. They cook an awesome italian meal. I still felt pretty good, impatiently waiting for Stella to arrive! We tried to take as many walks as we could and I drank lots of Red Raspberry leaf tea to try to get her moving!  On Christmas Day, I started feeling pretty bad as the day progressed. My lower back was killing me! On the 26th, we had a doctor's appoitment. The dr. said I was at 3 cm, but I thought I had a couple of days.  After the appointment, we met the family for some (SPICY) mexican food and the contractions started!  Mom, Debi, and I shopped most of the day. We got lots of good deals (between contractions!)
That evening, Jarrett and I went home. We stopped at Target for a yoga ball to ease my back pain and a new hair dryer. As the night went on, the contractions kept coming! By 3:30 AM, Jarrett was nearly forcing me to collect my things and go! I showered, got ready, and we were on our way!  We walked out to this full moon.

 
 
"On the night you were born, the moon shone with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night whispered 'Life will never be the same...' "
 
Boy, was that the truth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment