Monday, February 25, 2013

Bye, Daddy!


The morning after the wedding, Jarrett had to leave for the yearly Polaris sales conference.  This year's winter conference was in Salt Lake City, Utah.  He was gone from Monday to Friday (January 14th-18th).  I, of course, stressed about this for months.  I had no idea how I was going to manage a three week old by myself.  My mom came up for that week and we actually had a really good time.

Jarrett was so tired from "working hard" in Utah.



At night, he made time to FaceTime with Stella.  She didn't have a ton to say. :)
 Stella was happy Nana was here.  While she was here, my mom pulled everything out of all of my kitchen cabinets and drawers and reorganized it all.  Is it still called reorganizing if there was no organizing to begin with?  She also cooked and cleaned and, like always, told me to "relax and stop worrying so much". Garrett came and stayed with us one night.  I also began BSF that Wednesday.  Debi has been involved in it for a while now.  BSF is Bible Study Fellowship.   It is a community wide Bible study that is a year long.  They are letting me be involved while I am on maternity leave.  I hope to transfer to the night class when I go back to work.  It is a really neat organization and their Bible studies and format are not like anything I have heard of.  We are really enjoying it!
 This is a random side note.  Everytime it is time for Stella to eat, she gets relaxed and crosses her legs like this.  I think it is hilarious. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment