Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Finally home


 Our first week home seemed like it was just a few days ago!  We arrived home on December 29th to my mom's cooking.  Garrett and Gus were immediately in love with her (so were the rest of us).   She weighed  7 lb 7 oz when we left the hospital. She was back up to 8 lb 8 oz by her two week check up.






My mom and dad stayed until the 30th.  I was so thankful for their help.. my mom cooked, cleaned, and answered the 1000 questions I had.. AND told me several times to "relax and stop worrying so much."




I was, and I still am, obsessed with looking at her hands and feet. They are miniature versions of Jarrett's!  I have asked repeatedly and he will not let me take side-by-side photos of them.  They are adorable.



 First bath!











This is the only picture I have of meeting Bristol for the first time!! He has adjusted so well to life as a "big brother."  He is definitely playing second fiddle now, but I think he is doing great considering.  


 Stella loves her Little Einsteins play mat. There is a light up snorkeling turtle that she loves. Who wouldn't love that!?

 

Snuggles...
In her first few days home, Stella was sleeping 2-3 hours at a time and waking to eat. When she slept longer than that, I woke her up to eat. When she was sleep, we would get skin-to-skin contact and snuggle until she was ready to eat.  








Our first trip to Aunt Debi's and Uncle Zane's




Life has changed so much in the past weeks!! I can't believe how it is flying by. I wonder how many times I will say that...

No comments:

Post a Comment