Monday, February 25, 2013

2 weeks old and lots of firsts!


 Crazy Hair!


 Two Week Check Up!  At her two week check up, Stella weighed 8 lbs 8 oz.  She was finally back up to her birth weight and I could finally stop stressing (as much) about feeding her. 


 We took  attempted to take Stella on her first walk around the neighborhood.  She didn't like her bassenet attachment on her stroller much.  I ended up just going down the block and coming home.  Jarrett took Bristol out for a walk.

 When I was going through photos to post, I planned on skipping the ones with me in them.  I have no make up on and look pretty rough.  BUT, I read an article about taking photos if yourself looking rough so you can reminise on how young you look later.  So, here it is!  This is my absolute favorite way to spend an afternoon (or an entire day!).  Stella loves to take naps propped up my chest when we lay on the couch.  I either read or watch TV and relax and snooze.  Many more to come...

 She was really starting to notice the world and be more alert during her waketime when she was in her 2nd and 3rd weeks.
We love you, Stella Beth!

No comments:

Post a Comment