Tuesday, January 7, 2014

First Halloween Festivity - Shepherd of Life October 20



Well, I am making this post on January 2, 2014.  It is safe to say that I got a little bit behind on blogging.  Starting with October 31, I am going to do my best to get this blog updated! My New Year's Resolution is to take better photos, be on my phone less, and blog more!  Check back in 12 months to see how that goes.


October 20, 2013
We arrived home around lunch time on the 20th.  That gave us just enough time to get our costumes together and head to Debi and Annette's church for their Halloween festival.  We met up with Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Mr. Smee, and Tigerlily there.






John Darling, Wendy, and Tinkerbell


Tinkerbell started combing her own hair.



Later on, we played and played.  Stella got to wear her Christmas PJs.  Both Bristol and Stella like to play in her tunnel.

She is pulling up on things and cruising.  No walking yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment