Tuesday, January 7, 2014

November is here





I write this often in this blog... Stella is getting sillier and sillier.  She and Bristol have begun sharing toys.  We try to avoid it.  Who can explain to a dog and a 10 month old which plush stuffed animals can and cannot be chewed on by a stinky dog?  They just don't get it.  Stella started carrying some of her toys around by her mouth.  She also loves to crawl into boxes.
Stella went down for a nap, and Jarrett and I began organizing the back room into a  playroom.  She woke up to her own play space! Bristol completely photo-bombed her. 
We have some work to do back there, but I think she will enjoy having her own play space!



Daylight Savings time came and threw us off schedule.  This was Stella's temper tantrum when I tried to prevent her from climbing her Bumbo seat that has been stored in her closet.

I ordered a subscription for Stella to the Hilights "Hello" magazine for 0-2 year olds.  It is really cute and Stella and I read it often.  It has poems, songs, and little picture find games.

 


Snuggles!

Stella is beginning to realize the uses for this.  She tries to put the caps on objects, outlet plugs in the outlets, she combs her hair, and she tried to put her foot in my shoes.  I helped her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment