Sunday, March 3, 2013

One Month Old!!


Stella Beth is one month old. Time and time again people have told us "enjoy every minute, they grow up so fast." I knew they were right, but I really didn't realize how fast time goes.   In this photo, Stella is wearing a tutu her Nana made her and she is "posing" with a bunny I bought in Florida on our babymoon getaway. The blanket was made by our sweet neighbor, Dianne, who I play Bunco with.

When Stella was a month old, she weighed 10 lbs 10 oz. She usually sleeps from 10:30 to 3:30 and then goes back to sleep from 4:15-7 or so. There have been a few nights where she slept all night. She doesn't fuss very much, mainly when she is hungry, dirty, or too hot. She loves to stare at her cousins and at Bristol.  She also loves the bathtub. She is not a fan of tummy time, but we do try it everyday.

We love you, Stella!  It has only been one month since we "met"you, but I absolutely can't imagine life without you.

The next day, on January 29th, I got REAL smiles from her!  She had a few fleeting smiles that I thought were probably coincidence or gas.  A few days earlier, she smiled a bit when I sang her a ZTA rush song from college. This time, I got REAL smiles and I caught them on camera!! I also have video of it, but I haven't figured out how to post that yet. 

  



No comments:

Post a Comment