Sunday, March 3, 2013

First West Texas Trip

The weekend of February 16th, the grandmas couldn't stand it anymore. They just had to have us go see them in Midland and Big Spring. We loaded up LOTS of stuff. I was a little nervous about the drive.  Stella has not always been very happy in her carseat.  She will get sick of it and cry until we get home and take her out. She loves looking at the legs of this Humpty Dumpty decoration in her nursery. I brought him along to keep her company in the back seat. I also sat in the back, leaving the front seat for Bristol.  He was sprawled out loving life while I was crunched in the back. 

At Jacoby and Stephanie's house, Stella got to meet lots of aunts, uncles, and cousins!  She was excited. (Pictures to come.)  She also loved to watch Jackson.  He was really sweet with her.

 We shopped in Midland with Nana and went to Stella's first La Babe' visit. We got her two cute outfits. My mom's friend, Ann, got her an adorable little vintage looking Feldmen Bros outfit.  The neck hole was a bit small for Stella's "hefty" build, so we had to exchange it for a bigger size. I love her in those outfits! We went to church with them on Sunday.
 On the road again!  I am happy to say Stella did awesome in the car. She slept nearly the whole way with a stop to eat.  She even slept well that night. I hope that it continues...I have a feeling we won't be away from the grandparents very long.



No comments:

Post a Comment