Wednesday, March 6, 2013

ZTA 50th Anniversary Weekend


The weekend of February 23rd, my sorority was celebrating 50 years at Lamar University. We packed up and went to Beaumont for the weekend for an awesome time catching up with friends. 

 Stella was rocking her "Future ZTA" onesie.
Jarrett had Daddy Duty and I went out with the girls.

Emmie and Stella

Julee and Stella at Luke's.  The name has changed, but this was one of our favorite hang outs in college. It is a little different now..especially with a baby in tow! 
 Here are a few old pictures of my ZTA days. We had so much fun!! Love you, girls!

Julee and I hanging at the Village apartment in 2006.  
 On the ferry to our New Member retreat in Spring 2006.
 I am pretty sure this was in my dorm in Cardinal Village. This is my big sis Megan, circa 2005. :)
 Formal 2007 with Mandy
 Spring Formal 2006 with my pledge class
 Philanthropy night during rush in 2007

It is so hard to believe those pictures were taken 6 and 7 years ago!! I keep doing the math in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment