Friday, March 8, 2013

Dallas Zoo

Jarrett worked until late on Friday night and all day on Saturday.  On Monday, the weather was a perfect 82 degrees and sunny.  I convinced Jarrett to take a couple hours in the afternoon so we could all go to the zoo.  It was so much fun.  We went for a few hours right before they closed.  The zoo was really slow so there was no lines, no waiting, no crowds.  It was awesome.  Stella loves to be outside.  She was so smiley all day.


Here are a few photos I took before we went.  She was excited, then in the last one I think she was saying "really??  why are you still taking pictures of me?!"  She is 9 1/2 weeks old in these photos.




                                                 

 The Koala bears were so cute! I loved watching them.  Too bad they slept the whole time!




I got to feed and pet the giraffe   




 One of my favorite pictures of her..


 The Meerkats are my favorite.  They are so curious and you can get so close to them.  Stella fussed a little bit when we stopped walking to look at them.  As soon as she did, this little guy came over to see what was going on.  Each time she made noises they got really curious and were smelling the air and looking at the stroller.  I wish I could take one home!
All that excitement wore her out!!
                                        

We had so much fun!  I really liked the Dallas Zoo.  It was smaller than Fort Worth but it is closer to us and I loved that it was so slow that day.  I can't wait for more zoo trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment