Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Already three months old....



Like I always say... I can't believe how fast time is going by.   Stella is three months old. She weighs 14 lbs 14 oz. She is a really content and happy baby. She really doesn't fuss unless its time to eat or change her diaper. She loves the bath, watching Bristol, watching her cousins, and she is starting to look at the TV screen (scary!).  On her 3 month "birthday", she also finally figured out how to blow "raspberries". She hasn't stopped since.  She has laughed pretty hard at that a few times. She sleeps from 10:30-7:30 or 8:30 just about every night. She hasn't woken up in the night at all lately.  
I never ever thought my maternity leave would go by this fast. I also never thought I would not be ready to go back to a job that I love. How my priorities have changed in three short months!

No comments:

Post a Comment