Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sweet Summertime

We have had an awesome summer.  I have been working at Sorenson about 10 hours a week.  Stella is still a happy, easy going baby.  She loves to eat! She is eating solid foods 2 times a day (sometimes 3).  She eats pretty much anything.. her favorites are oatmeal and fruit with yogurt, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, and hard boiled egg yolk. She has tastes of different foods we eat, too.
I have been running again and Stella loves to go with.  I put some ice packs in her stroller to keep her cool.  Bristol goes, too.

 

                                             She is still trying to crawl but has not been successful yet.





If you get too close to her face, she will grab ahold of you and try to bite your face off.  Sometimes she does it when I think she is being silly, but most of the time she is hungry.  It looks to me like she likes to give kisses.

 


 Starting to play more with Bristol!  He is being so gentle with her.
Throwback Thursday... She is wearing this Carters' outfit that both of my sisters and I wore.  I wonder if the Carters outfits I have now will last 35+ years... probably not.



She plays and watches the big girls at small group and loves it.  She yells and laughs at them.
                                           

 

                            We went to watch Daddy's softball game.  His team was in the playoffs.

Sleeping and lazing around the house.




Anyone who knows Jarrett knows that he is obsessed with beets.  They have never been my favorite food.  I have gotten them a few times in our co-op and roasted them fresh and found they are actaully pretty good.  Stella is like her daddy and loves them.  I love that it looks like she has lipstick on!








No comments:

Post a Comment