Wednesday, May 1, 2013

4 Months Old!

Last weekend, Jarrett and I had a lot of fun.  Saturday, we went to Justin Mueller's wedding (one of my high school friends).  While I was getting dressed for it, I looked down to see Stella staring at my intently!  She did this for a solid 15 minutes while I put my make up on.

 Then it was time for her monthly photo shoot.  She started to eat the sticker..



 





This is baby "Carlita" (from the Hang Over)
 I got to see friends from high school at the wedding that I have not seen in 7 or 8 years! It was great to catch up and see where everyone is in life.

The wedding was at the Dallas Museum of Art.  It was beautiful!

 





Funny story... we showed up nearly an hour early to the wedding (I was shocked we were early somewhere!)  We were both hungry and the park across the street had food trucks set up, music, beer and wine, tents etc.  We walked across and had some dinner.  While we were eating, a E! channel camera crew came up to us.  They were filming shots for a new reality show called Whitney is Having a Baby, a spinoff of Big Rich Texas.  (I have never heard of these shows)  They asked us to sign some releases if they could film us walking through the park, eating, and talking.  Be looking for us on E! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment